Registration for 2017
Children's Paradise is now open for the registration of new children for January 2017. The Admission Forms can be downloaded from the website and are found under Documents and Brochures. The application must be accompanied by either of the following payments, to ensure that your child's place at Children's Paradise is secured:
- Payment of the refundable deposit, which consists of the basic fee that your child has to pay. This amount can be paid in rates over three months. The refundable deposit will be returned to you when you give one month's notice that your child will be leaving the crèche.
- Payment of an amount of R800. This amount is due for the General Purpose Levy, which is charged each year in January.
Please note that the January account for new learners will reflect the following amounts to be paid:
1. Refundable deposit (1 x basic fee)
2. Tuition fee for January
3. R800 for General Purpose levey. This levy covers the following expenses:
- R300 for the Class Till for expenses of outings and educational programmes
- R250 for administrative costs (photocopies, reports, etc.)
- R150 for a Children's Paradise T-shirt and hat in the colours of the class your child is enrolled in
- R150 for a Christmas present for your child at the end of the year
The amount deposited to secure your child's admission (the deposit or the General Purpose Levy of R800 or both) will be deducted from your January account.
You will be informed as soon as possible whether your application has been succesful.
Children who were already enrolled in 2016: A fee of R800 must be paid by 30 November 2016 at the latest to ensure that the space is kept for 2017. As with new registrations, this amount covers the General Purpose Levy and will be deducted again from the January account statement. This is applicable to the crèche as well as to the after care section.